Easy Paneer Curry Recipe
Easy Paneer Curry Recipe is a simple north Indian delicacy where fresh and soft paneer cubes are cooked in creamy, rich, and silky smooth tomato onion gravy. One thing great about this recipe is that it is naturally Gluten-free.
- 100 gm Paneer(cut in small cubes)
- 2 no Tomatoes(Chopped Smally)
- 2 no Onion(Diced smally)
- 4 to 5 Garlic(Chopped)
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 no cloves
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. Coriander Powder
- 2 tbsp. Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp. Garam masala
- 4 to 5 no Cashew nuts(Crushed)
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 cup Thick Milk
- Coriander Leaves(For garnishing)
Take a kadai and heat some oil/ghee. To It add the whole spices and chopped garlic.To it add chopped onions and saute till it becomes soft.
Next add 2 tbsp coriander powder,2 tbsp chili powder and 1 tsp turmeric powder and saute for 5 mins.
Next add chopped tomatoes and tomato ketchup and sauté for 5 mins.
Next add water and boil for 10 mins so that all the masalas blend properly.
In a mixer grinder grind the cashew nuts .To it add thick milk and blend well. Next add this mixture to the gravy.
Next add kasuri methi and 1 tbsp garam masala.
Next add paneer cubes to the gravy .Boil for 2 mins and switch off the flame.
Transfer the dish into a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves. Your Easy Paneer Curry Recipe is ready. Serve hot with chapatis ,naan ,tandoori roti or jeera rice.
- If your vegan you can substitute paneer with tofu and milk with coconut milk.
- Thick milk can be substituted with heavy cream.
- While adding milk to the gravy make sure you keep on stirring it on low flame otherwise it might get burnt.