I’ve had the idea to grill some white fish for a few weeks now.
While most types of white fish are pretty easy to pan sear or cook in the oven, there are certain kinds that work best for grilling.
I grill meat, fish, veggies and even fruits, so that we enjoy some fresh, good quality and flavorful meals.
Fish has so many health benefits, and we are trying to incorporate more of it into our family meals . I think in the past maybe we’ve gone with the wrong kinds of fish (that fishy taste), or we’ve cooked it incorrectly.
After grilling this last batch of trout fillets, I can honestly say I loved them. They were so easy to make, just lightly seasoned, and everyone ate them up; in fact, we used them to make the most delicious crunchy fish and chips
It is so easy and grilled food flavors are amazing. Check out my Easy Grilled Basa Recipe
Easy Grilled Basa Recipe
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 4 no dried basil
- 10 no Ground Black pepper
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 chopped fresh parsely
- 2 no basa fillet
- In a stainless steel or glass bowl, combine garlic, olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley
- Place the baasa filets in a shallow glass dish or a resealable plastic bag, and pour the marinade over the fish. Cover or seal and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate. Set grate 4 inches from the heat.
- Remove baasa filets from marinade and drain off the excess. Grill filets 5 minutes per side or until fish is done when easily flaked with a fork.